Chicago, Illinois
2.5
Turnaround Time

Today the 02/20/2016 I went to get an oil change for my car @ oil express #3808 I pop my hood up, then the "the guy in charge" name Ralph tells me that my dipstick it's stuck.I checked it and he tells me to give it a try, which I did ( I did not try to do it hard) the thing brakes.

He tells the other workers that's why he doesn't do because he knows what happens. By his comments it made me feel like a fool. I asked him why he didn't told me that would happen. He did not apologize, he just was in his ego.

That is an exactable for a manager to make and give that type of service.

He has to be the example for his crew.It will be my last time I making any time service for your company thanks this person.

I didn't like: Poor custumer service.

Had an Experience with Citgo?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1115105

He had you try to remove the dipstick because it felt it and it was stuck and, since you are the owner, it is your responsibility if it breaks---which it did. Now you know who the smart one is and it ain't you.

Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more