2.5
Turnaround Time

Today the 02/20/2016 I went to get an oil change for my car @ oil express #3808 I pop my hood up, then the "the guy in charge" name Ralph tells me that my dipstick it's stuck.I checked it and he tells me to give it a try, which I did ( I did not try to do it hard) the thing brakes.

He tells the other workers that's why he doesn't do because he knows what happens. By his comments it made me feel like a fool. I asked him why he didn't told me that would happen. He did not apologize, he just was in his ego.

That is an exactable for a manager to make and give that type of service.

He has to be the example for his crew.It will be my last time I making any time service for your company thanks this person.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of citgo oil change from Citgo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Citgo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor custumer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Mobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Citgo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Citgo?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1115105

He had you try to remove the dipstick because it felt it and it was stuck and, since you are the owner, it is your responsibility if it breaks---which it did. Now you know who the smart one is and it ain't you.